The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023 is open to international students who wish to study at German universities. The Heinrich Foundation awarded 1,000 grants this year. The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships is funded by the DAAD Foundation and the Heinrich Boll Foundation. This program is one of the most popular and prestigious German scholarships. The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2022-23 do not require an application fee, and students studying at a German university and in any field are eligible to apply. The scholarships are awarded to students who have achieved outstanding academic achievement and are active members of their community. In addition, they must believe in the values of this foundation, including sustainability, ecology, democracy, human rights, self-determination, and justice. The Heinrich Foundation scholarships in Europe comply with the rules and guidelines established by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and its foreign office. The scholarship is awarded to the student for the entire duration of his or her studies. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from Germany and abroad. The Heinrich Boll Foundation also awards selected students for scholarships.
Reading the following scholarship might help you to find your dream scholarship:https://www.studyslashwork.com/deepmind-scholarship-for-international-students/
For undergraduate and graduate students: Students educated in Germany and EU citizens (not educated in Germany) can receive a monthly fee of up to USD 713 plus USD 330 for books. This financing varies according to the beneficiary’s income and personal or parental assets. Non-EU citizens (no education in Germany) receive a monthly fee of USD 934 plus various individual allowances. For Ph.D. students: Students educated in Germany and EU citizens (not educated in Germany) will receive a monthly fee of USD 1484 plus USD 110 per month to cover research costs. Non-EU citizens (no education in Germany) receive a monthly amount of USD 1,319 and USD 110 per month in a mobility allowance and various individual allowances.
Daad Scholarship Grant 2022 might be something you should try applying:
PROCESS TO APPLY FOR HEINRICH BOLL SCHOLARSHIP
The Heinrich Boll Foundation only accepts online applications. The online portal will open approximately six weeks before the application deadline. Follow the following points to apply for the scholarship:
- First, check the deadline on the official website of the Heinrich Boll Foundation.
- Open the form from the foundation’s online portal.
- Complete the form completely and correctly
- Add the required documents in PDF format to the online application
- Submit the completed application and all necessary documents before the due date.
- Good academic or university record.
- Social involvement and political interest
- Students from all countries of the world can apply for scholarships at the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Completely and correctly completed application form with personal data and CV of the candidate,
- Motivation to apply. A letter highlighting the motivation to pursue the chosen subject, political interests and social commitments, and the description of the doctorate.
- Copy of the applicant’s university entrance qualification, Abitur (The highest German school leaving certificate), or Bachelor’s degree. If necessary, add a translation into English or German by a sworn translator.
- If an applicant has already started their studies, they should submit a list of current study certificates.
- Foreign candidates wishing to obtain a master’s degree must provide a certified copy of their first-degree certificate (possibly with translation into English or German)
- Certificate of student enrollment.
- A reference of 1 to 2 pages about the candidate’s social commitment by a representative of an organization or an institution.
- A 1-2 page expert reference from a college/university professor or teacher (in the case of high school students). Ph.D. scholarship applicants must submit two expert references.
- Doctoral students must also enclose a detailed presentation of their research project.
Reading about George Scholarship might interest you to apply to it, so go through it once:
- Heinrich Boll Foundation’s deadline is 1 March and 1 September of each year.
- You can read more about the scholarship details from its official site here