FULLY FUNDED UK EXCHANGE PROGRAMS 2023
Exchange programs in the United States for 2023 are open; apply now. All international applicants, undergraduates, graduates, and professional applicants are eligible for the United States Fully Funded Exchange Programs. The United States Department of State fully funds all. Apart from U.S. citizens and U.S. citizens are eligible to apply. Without IELTS/TOEFL. Because it is not an academic scholarship. These are the summer exchange programs.
List of USA Exchange Programs 2023
- United People Global Leadership Program in USA 2023
The United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Scholarship Program is a one-week leadership program at the Hurricane Island Science and Leadership Center. The program is open to all international applicants from all over the world, regardless of nationality. UPG stands for United People Global. This program invites 60 UPG Sustainability Leaders from 30 countries. For more details, you may visit their official website below,
Benefits of the Program
- One week fully funded (covers all costs).
- Sixty participants will be selected for this fully funded exchange program.
- Afterward, you will receive a certificate.
- People with different educational levels.
- People with a strong motivation to be UPG Sustainability Leaders.
- Candidates applying must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- The candidate can be of any nationality.
- Candidates can be of any race, gender, or level of education.
The last date to apply for the United People Global Leadership Program in the U.S. 2023 is December 31, 2022.
Click Here to apply for United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Scholarship Program.
- Hansen Summer Institute Program 2023
The Hansen Summer Institute Program is engaged in leadership exchange, peacebuilding, and international cooperation programs in the United States of America. IELTS or TOEFL is not required. The program covers all costs. All applications are made online, and you have plenty of time to prepare your applications. For more details, you may visit their official website below,
To participate in the Hansen Summer Institute 2023, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- NON – U.S. STUDENTS
- Undergraduate students must have completed two years of college/university or postgraduate studies.
- Candidates must be between 20 and 25 years old.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside the classroom in the community, country, or region.
- Ask a study advisor (letter of recommendation) to verify the candidate’s written English language skills. (A verification request will automatically be sent to your referrer along with your letter of reference request.)
- No IELTS, GRE, or TOEFL None required.
- Have a valid international passport.
- U.S. STUDENTS
- 2-year HBO/university bachelor or master student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields.
- Students must be between 20 and 25 years old at the start of the course.
The last date to apply for the Hansen Summer Institute 2023 is January 15, 2023 (for international students) and March 15, 2023 (for U.S. students).
Click Here to apply for Hansen Summer Institute Program.
- MCW Young Leader Access Program 2023:
The MCW Young Leaders Scholarship Program 2023, officially known as the Young Leaders Access Program, is a unique, fully funded 10-day free exchange program in New York, USA. All young people between the ages of 18 and 26 around the world who want to undertake community projects in the fields of education, health, and economic security. CGPA is NOT required for this program. All applicants must have a strong interest in leadership. For more details, you may visit their official website below,
- Show your commitment to your community.
- Be between 18 and 26 years old.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Eligibility for the correct visa and travel documents.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The last date to apply for the Young Leaders Fellowship Program, USA 2023, is November 18, 2022.
Click Here to apply for MCW Young Leaders Scholarship Program.
- Sister2Sister exchange program:
The Sister2Sister exchange program aims to empower Pakistani female students to overcome the cultural constraints that prevent them from participating in competitive and lucrative careers. These young women will be equipped with the educational and vocational skills, confidence, and exposure essential to overcome the socio-cultural barriers that hinder their entry and retention in the labor market and enable their contribution to the Pakistani economy. The Sister2Sister Exchange Program is a public-private partnership led by American University, made possible with significant support from the United States Department of State. For more details, you may visit their official website below,
- Pakistani citizen (dual citizenship is not allowed).
- 18-24 years old before June 1, 2023 (born between June 1, 1999, and June 1, 2005).
- Must be enrolled in a program of study at an accredited Pakistani university and commit to return to Pakistan upon completion of the program.
- Upon completing the Sister2Sister exchange program, you will have at least one semester or equivalent period to meet at your home university.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Demonstrated leadership potential at the college and community level.
- High marks, honors, awards, and letters of reference.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70% or higher in the past three years. Not an unsatisfactory grade on the school record.
- Knowledge of English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and with little or no previous international travel are encouraged to apply.
- No prior trip to the United States.
- Be able to participate in the program anytime between June and August 2023 in the United States.
- Low to middle-income students and/or students from Balochistan, North Sindh, South Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Students in the second and third year of HBO engineering are strongly encouraged to apply. Selected students are likely to be placed in research programs.
Benefits of the Program:
- Full tuition fee.
- Travel expenses to and from the United States.
- Health insurance.
- Accommodation and food.
- Visa fees.
Click Here to apply for the Sister2Sister exchange program.
- TechGirl Exchange Program 2022 in the U.S.:
Since 2012, TechGirl has trained and mentored 528 teens (ages 15-17). The program started by supporting girls from the Middle East and North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Tunisia, and Yemen). In 2019, the program was expanded to include young women from Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan). By 2022, the program has expanded globally to begin serving girls in six regions of the world (Western Hemisphere, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, East Asia and the Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, and Asia South and Central). For more details, you may visit their official website below,
- Are you a citizen of one of the eligible countries/territories and residents in that country/territory at the time of the exchange?
- Be between 15 and 17 years old at the start of the exchange on July 8, 2023 (born between July 9, 2005, and July 8, 2008).
- Commit to carrying out a community project when they return home; Yes.
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the US J-1 visa (e.g., U.S. citizens are not eligible for the J-1 visa).
- Eligible applicants must be citizens and current residents of participating countries. Third-country nationals permanently resident in an eligible country should contact us to determine eligibility before applying.
- Preference will be given to those with little or no previous experience in the United States. You are not eligible if you have traveled to the United States under another ECA exchange program within the past three years.
The TechGirls application for 2023 will be from October 17, 2022, and will close on Friday, December 16. Applicants will be notified of their status in March.
Click Here to apply for TechGirl Exchange Program.
Other Scholarships you might be interested in giving a read