SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 International Scholarship
SBW Berlin Scholarship- Germany is one of the most popular study destinations among the European countries. It promises a great career pathway for international students who yearn to expand their horizons and study abroad.
The capital of Germany, Berlin, is the best-rated student city in Germany and the third-highest in Europe. In the past few years, there has been a significant influx of international students in Berlin, Germany, for its vibrant culture and rich historical details.
Read Also: Belgium student visa success rate
Read Also: Tuition-Free Universities in Belgium
SBW Berlin is a non-profit organization with a vision of supporting educational projects worldwide, granting full scholarships in Berlin Potsdam Germany. The SBW Berlin has continually supported financially disadvantaged young students since 2013. Likewise, the SBW Berlin International Scholarship 2024 in Germany will be offered to young, talented students who aspire to acquire top-notch quality education but need more resources. This article will walk you through the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 details.
Read Also: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany 2024
Points to note about SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 in Germany
SBW Berlin Scholarship is for students who have been devoted social volunteers in their home countries. These young people have exceptional talents but don’t have the financial means to exhibit or utilize them in the right way.
The grant is fully funded-covering all the financial expenses from tuition fees and accommodation to monthly allowances and living costs. The scholarships are for the bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. There are several benefits of this scholarship program and the opportunities it offers; therefore, it is encouraged for all students to apply, even refugees from countries like Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, and South America.
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 Details
- Country of origin: Germany
- University: Potsdam universities
- Funded by: SBW Berlin
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Degrees: Bachelor’s and Master’s programs
- Application deadline: 30th June & 31st Dec [Annually]
- Total no. of scholarships: 20
- For Bachelor: 4 years
- For Master: 2 years
Coverage of the Scholarship Program
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. It allows numerous benefits, which are listed below:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation in an in-house student apartment by SBW Berlin
- Cost of living allowance
- Travel allowance, including expenses of the trip from home country to Berlin before starting studies and the trip from Berlin, Germany, back to the student’s home country
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 is all about providing quality education to students with lesser means as compared to those who can afford top-notch schooling. Talented young minds belonging to poorer countries deserve greater support and financial aid. However, a very crucial requirement of the grant is that the recipient of the SBW Berlin scholarship should have intentions of returning to their homeland. Other eligibility specifications are:
- The required language is English
- International students should be between 18-30 years of age
- Applications from countries only mentioned further in the article are eligible to apply
- Recognized refugees and homeless foreigners
- Must have an average GPA of 2.0 at least, equivalent to a German grade point
- The applicant must prove limited financial resources or low income of the household. Only those students will receive scholarship assistance through SBW Berlin’s mentoring program
- Applicants having any other German funding or assistance (by the Government or organization) are not eligible
- Applicants should have professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One or two-page motivation letter
- Proof of university entrance qualification
- Previous transcripts- a copy of the certificate of GPA from the applicant’s university or last school and the applicant’s highest academic degree or diploma mentioning average grade point
- Evidence of low net income
- The admission letter where the applicant wishes to study
- Copy of an internationally recognized language certificate
- University certificates, work-related experiences, and achievements (if any)
- Letter of recommendation
- Information about the applicant’s parents and family members
- The scholarship will be canceled unless the recipient fails or passes three exams.
- After graduation, the student must report to SBW Berlin and hand in copies of any certificates and records received during the time in Germany.
The last date to apply for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 in Germany is from 15th June to 30th and from 15th November to 31st December every year.
Read More: Study in Belgium Without IELTS
Read Also: Scholarships In Hungary
How to Apply
(1) Fill in and complete the online application form.
(2) Provide your personal and contact information and upload your photograph.
(3) Give information about your current and previous education.
(4) Submit information about the following:
^Your parents and members of your household
^Most recent school or university certificate
^Most recent school leaving certificate
^Highest obtained university degree
^Current occupation and desired career
^Training, in case of applications for vocational training
^Internships and professional certificates
^Skills, hobbies, and interests
^Experience of traveling abroad
The application process for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 is easy and smooth. Candidates must carefully read and submit the required documents to this email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in German or English. SBW contacts the qualified applicant within ten days of submitting their application. If the international student is selected for the grant, they will receive confirmation from SBW within two weeks after acceptance.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the official website of the SBW Berlin International Scholarship for further details.
Eligible Countries for SBW Berlin SCHOLARSHIP 2024
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Anguilla, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central Africa, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Island, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Djibouti, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenade, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, China, Macedonia, Malagasy Republic, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippine, Puerto Rica, Qatar, Reunion, Roman, Rwanda, Nevis, Saint Luc, Saint Vincent, Samoa, Samaria, Sao Tome, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelle, Sierra Leo, Solomon Island, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, South Sudan and Kosovo, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Emirate, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Ni-Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Zambia.
Read Also: Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024