The H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to temporarily hire foreign workers in specialist areas. A candidate for an H1B visa must have a bachelor’s degree or higher (or comparable experience) in a field related to the job. The company must also show that no eligible US workers are available for the position.
Many corporations and organizations in the United States sponsor H1B visas for foreign employees, including small businesses and non-profits. It is crucial to know that obtaining an H1B visa can be a difficult procedure due to the restricted number of visas available each year and a large number of applications. From April 1, 2023, through June 30, 2023, H-1B petitions will be accepted.
Read More: Internships for International Students
Read More: Reliable Platforms to find a remote job
If you want to work in the US using visa sponsorship, you should look into companies in your field that have a history of sponsoring visas. You can also engage with an international recruiter or network with professionals in your field who may have links to US companies.
- All passports, both current and expired.
- Receipts proving that you have paid your visa fees.
- Photograph the appointment letter for the visa interview.
- Form I-129 (printed) The receipt number, as well as the original and one copy of Form I-129.
- Form I-797, copied.
- Your job description will be included in a letter from your employer.
- Your credentials (diplomas and certifications).
- An employment offer letter with all of the specifics.
List of Companies Offer H1B Visa
- CVS Health
- Exxon Mobil
- Ford Motor
- General Electric
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Procter & Gamble
How to Apply for H1B visa
The procedures you must do for your application to be accepted are as follows:
- Check your eligibility for the H1B visa.
- Fill in Form DS-160.
- Schedule an interview.
- Pay the H1B visa fees
- You must first create a USCIS online account before submitting an H-1B registration.
- Submit the required documents for H1B Visa.
- Check that you have a valid job offer from a US employer.
- The employer will assist and guide you through the Work Visa Process.
Read More: Jobs in Switzerland Without Ielts
Spouses and Dependents
You can bring your spouse and children under the age of 21 to the United States on H-4 dependent visas if you have an H-1B visa. They are permitted to reside with you for the term of your visa, but they are not permitted to work unless they have their work authorization. If you are considering applying for an H-1B visa, you should carefully research the eligibility requirements and consult with an expert immigration attorney.
Read More: AMAZON INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The H-1B visa is more flexible than other visa categories, allowing holders to change employers, work part-time or in numerous professions, and even apply for permanent residency in the United States. This dual aim characteristic makes it appealing to many foreign workers who desire to establish a long-term presence in the United States and potentially become citizens. However, gaining permanent residency can be a complicated and time-consuming procedure, therefore it is critical to seek the advice of an expert immigration attorney.