Good News! Now, you can study in the UK as the applications were recently opened for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024 in the UK.
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship for African Students is a fully funded scholarship program. This scholarship is basically for studying for an MBA at Oxford. The scholarship covers the full MBA course fee and living stipend and provides you with one return air ticket.
Read More: Top Scholarships In Hungary
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for African Students.Sponsored by the international integrated company Eni, admired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with its mission in line, Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through valuable cooperation focusing on the region of common interests such as renewable energy and energy efficiency, youth employment, and agriculture value chains specifically in Africa. This year, Eni is offering two fully funded scholarships for the two most ambitious and outstanding graduates who want to study for an MBA at Oxford University.
Read Also: Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Eni shows a legacy of supporting scholarships. In Italy, “The Scuola Enrico Mattei” makes the way of post-graduate education and is witnessed to be a pioneer for managerial studies in Europe. Since 1957, 2600 graduates from 111 countries have been granted scholarships to attend the “Master MEDEA” program in the industry of oil and energy to spread the legacy of Mattei throughout the world.
Eni’s knowledge management and training are implemented and promoted through Eni Corporate University. Eni has established a strong network with the most distinguished national and international universities to strengthen the company’s proficiency in business areas. Among these prestigious universities, Eni has collaborated with Oxford, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the leading Italian Universities.
Read Also: Gates Cambridge Scholarships
The scholarship will cover your complete MBA course fee, your stipend for living expenses and one return air ticket.
About Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024
Study Level: MBA
Institution: University of Oxford
Study in: UK
Courses Offered: MBA
Program Duration: One year
Deadline: The deadlines for applications for the Oxford MBA class of 2024-25 are divided into three phases respectively;
Phase 1: 27th-September-2023
Phase 2: 5th-January-2023
Phase 3: 20th-March-2024
Official Website For Apply: Eni-Oxford
Eligibility Criteria for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the given requirements:
- English is the required language.
- The Eligible countries for the scholarship are Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Tunisia, and South Africa.
- Candidate must have two years of full-time work experience, detailed on a one-page CV.
- Evidence of career progression and international exposure is required. Leadership potential is also required; experience is optional in a specific sector.
- GMAT or GRE results must prove your high analytical and quantitative skills.
Procedure For Applying for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024:
To apply for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, please follow the given instructions:
- You have to talk in detail about your career plans after your MBA. Through this, you can demonstrate your professional career and understand the potential of your professional life in your future goals. You have to upload all of your academic transcripts and university degrees.
- You have to submit a supporting statement as a part of your application.
- You have to tell them something not enclosed in your application about yourself to the Admission Committee in a maximum of 250 words.
- Briefly explain why this scholarship benefits you and how it will help you manage your aims, career, and personal development. ( Maximum 250 words)
- Re-applicants will have to submit an additional essay provided below:
- Define in 250 words What improvement you have made in your candidacy since you last applied for the Oxford MBA.
- You have to complete five questions on the online assessment platform. Through this, they will test your personality and thinking; as a part of your application, you must complete an online assessment.
- Motivation-based questions will be two- all applicants will answer the same questions.
- Competency-based questions will be two- these questions will be randomized.
- Written responses will be casual and randomized to check your thinking capabilities.
- You must submit two references using the online application form, preferably from professional referees. As soon as your details are attached to the form, your referee will get an automatic email from the school with full details on completing an online reference form.
- After being assured that you have all the required documents before submitting the application form, use the online application form to apply.
Please ensure that your application is complete and your application fee of £150 has been made upon submission.
Once your MBA application is submitted, they will use the given details to examine your scholarship eligibility. Don’t perform any additional actions.
Read Also: Belgium student visa success rate
Read Also: International universities in Switzerland