Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024-2025
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application season is currently open. The Erasmus Scholarship 2024 is a fully financed scholarship that can be used to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degree programmes at various European universities. There will be 3,000 scholarships awarded. All topic areas and academic disciplines are covered by master’s degree programmes at the best universities in Europe. The scholarship is for a two-year Master’s degree. The student’s expenses are entirely covered by the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
Read More: Scholarships In Hungary
Read More: Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024
Fully Funded Mundus Scholarships
All young people and students who meet the requirements should apply right away for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, which is completely supported and allows them to finish their postgraduate degrees at any reputable institution in a European country. Academic applications are currently being accepted online and will be in 2023.Furthermore, applicants with below-average grades are accepted; students can get in touch with their professors without getting in touch with them. There are no definite CGPA criteria. Although it is somewhat competitive, the Erasmus Mundus scholarship, the most comprehensive European award available to international students, is fully supported. The Erasmus Scholarships are the best scholarships offered in Europe because they are completely supported.
Read Also: Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship
Make Sure to go through all the sections of this article because it will provide comprehensive information regarding the Erasmus+ Mundus scholarship 2024.
Highlights of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:
The details of European Erasmus Mundus scholarship programs are given below:
|Degree level||Bachelors, Masters and PhD|
|Duration||Bachelor Scholarship: 4 years
Master’s Program: 2 years.
Doctoral Program : 3 years
|Scholarship coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality||All Nationalities|
|Award country||European Countries|
|Last Date||December 2024|
|Official Website Link
|Erasmus Mundus scholarship
Financial Coverage of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
Sponsorship of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship program for International Students in Europe will offer a stipend to cover all the costs of pursuing a postgraduate degree there. Below is a breakdown of the costs:
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100 to 1500 Euros / Month)
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance will be given.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to Return to Country.
- Job Visa granted to work in Europe after the degree.
The Erasmus + Mundus Scholarship 2024, which is similar to the Fulbright Scholarship in benefits, is available to students who desire to study in Europe.
Read More: Fully Funded Murdoch University Scholarships
The breadth of academic specialties and study subjects covered by Erasmus Mundus fellowships makes them a desirable alternative for people looking to improve their education and research careers in Europe. The courses offered by the fully funded Mundus Scholarship are listed below:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Here is a list of nations that accept international students for internships and academic study.
- Czech Republic
Eligibility Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
If you want to apply for the European Erasmus Mundus scholarship program and are eager and knowledgeable, you must meet the qualifying standards below. So before employing them, consider these prerequisites:
Read Also: Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- To qualify for this prize, applicants must receive 6.5 bands overall on the IELTS exam.
- Work experience is optional to be eligible for this Scholarship.
- The GRE is not required.
- This program accepts applicants with a minimum of 16 years of education.
- There is no age requirement to apply for this Scholarship.
- A candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 to apply.
- You may still apply for the reward if you’re awaiting the results.
- A student may submit up to three programs at a time. However, only the programs on the list will be chosen.
Read Also: Foreign Government Fully Funded Scholarship
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements:
To apply for the Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarship, the following documents are required:
- Transcripts and degree should be available.
- Another prerequisite is a letter of recommendation. However, the format varies according to the program, so check.
- Again, the format may differ (see the pertinent program requirement), but a motivation letter is required.
- IELTS or TOEFL testing is also necessary. Most scholarships allow 6.5 bands overall, but because the Erasmus Mundus fellowship is competitive, aim for 7.0. Check out our course for fundamental IELTS preparation if you want to get ready for the IELTS.
- Make a resume in European format.
- Students should prepare their passports in advance because the application’s start date and deadline differ depending on the programs. The applicant must also provide proof of residence, demonstrating that they are citizens of the nation they are applying to and have not resided in Europe for at least one year.
Application Procedure for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
Most European universities say the next application deadline for the Erasmus+ Mundus scholarship 2024 is December 31, 2023. International students must follow the instructions listed below to apply for Erasmus Mundus fully-funded scholarships
- Visit the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships website.
- For Erasmus Bachelors and Doctoral Programs (Visit Here). For Erasmus Mundus Master Programs (Visit Here).
- Use the website to reach the program coordinator.
- Peruse the list of programs that are offered.
- Choose at least three of your preferred programs.
- After that, confirm that you know the precise steps in submitting your application.
- Remember to check the application deadlines.
- The submission deadline, however, may vary amongst programs with different programs.
Only three applicants are chosen from each nation under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships selection policy. If the chosen candidate withdraws from the same country and there is another highly qualified candidate, he will be added to the reserved list. The underrepresented gender will be given preference among equally qualified applicants.
All applicants will get an email informing them of their university admission and placement in the scholarship program. The fully funded Mundus Scholarships are given to 22 deserving applicants every year. Within two weeks of the announcement of the results, applicants who wish to claim their selection for the Scholarships by Erasmus Mundus must email the consortium at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Also: Belgium student visa success rate
Read Also: International universities in Switzerland
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024 application deadline:
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024 application deadline differs for Each Degree Program. Usually, the deadline is on December 31, 2023. Visit the given Official website link to apply for the Erasmus Scholarship 2024.
Read Also: Central European University Scholarships
Read Also: Fully Funded Belgium Government Scholarships