Fully Funded Belgium Government Scholarships 2024
Are you Looking for fully funded scholarships in Belgium? Good News! Applications for Government of Belgium Scholarships 2024 are now open. The Belgium Government is inviting students from all over the world to pursue their higher education in Belgium.
Read Also: Belgium student visa success rate
Read Also: Tuition-Free Universities in Belgium
The Scholarships are for international students to study for Bachelor’s, Master’s Degrees and Training Courses in the universities of Belgium.
The Scholarship is fully funded and is sponsored by The Government of Belgium. More than 150 scholarships are awarded to students for a Master’s degree and 70 grants for Training courses. The purpose of the Scholarship is to help boost the skills of the brilliant students.
Read More: Spain Government Scholarships
Read More: Ireland Government Scholarship
You can easily apply as there is no application fee. Moreover, Belgian universities offer almost all academic fields of study, and the good thing is you can study in Belgium without IELTS. Furthermore, you can get admission to Belgium Universities by providing an English Language Proficiency certificate. The scholarship duration may vary.
Read the complete article to get complete details about the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2024.
Details of Belgium Government Scholarships 2024
Host Country: Belgium
Funded By: Government Of Belgium
Study Level: Bachelor, Master Degree and Training courses.
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 17 November 2023
The Belgium Government Scholarship for international students is a fully funded scholarship that covers all your study and living expenses. Below is the list of scholarship benefits.
|International Travel Costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with one round-trip ticket each academic year|
|Living Allowance||Flat Rate||1150€/month fo 12 months|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat Rate||150€. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat Rate||700€. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES|
|Travel costs that are part of inter university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real cost incurred, with receipts provided|
- Applicant must be a citizen of a developing country
- Candidates must be under the age of 40 for Degree Programs and must be under the age of 45 for Training courses at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Candidates must have a relevant academic background to apply for the desired field of study.
- The duration of study is one year
- Basic English knowledge (reading) is required.
Read More : Switzerland for Indian Students
Read More: How to study abroad in Switzerland
Belgium Government Scholarships for Master Program For International Students 2024
There are more than 800 scholarship opportunities at Belgian universities for international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
Along with tuition fees, living expenses, health, travel, and insurance allowance, these scholarships grant monthly stipends of $2500.
Read Also: Central European University Scholarships
Read Also: Erasmus Mundus scholarship
You can apply for fully funded Belgium government scholarships for Master programs to chase your dreams of studying in the top universities, including The Katholieke Universiteit, ARES, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, etc.
KU Leuven Scholarship
The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven provides fully funded Science@Leuven scholarships for Master’s programs to international students worldwide.
Students will be granted 10,000 to cover their tuition fees, living, and health expenses.
To apply, visit the official website.
The ARES Belgium Government Scholarships are for international students; the level of study is undergraduate, master’s, and training courses in Belgium. The scholarships are fully funded and provide a living allowance of 1150€ monthly. Furthermore, it covers international travel costs l, an arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees of 700€
To apply, visit the official website.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarships
The Vrije Brussel scholarships for European Master of Science in Photonics are open for international students, the VUB Scholarships will provide multiple scholarships of 10000 EUR/ year for the living expenses of students studying for a Master’s degree program in Brussels.
To apply, visit the official website
Available Fields of Study
You can check the available courses as we have listed below the available fields of study for Belgium Government Scholarships 2024
- Transport and Logistics Master’s Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Business Data Analysis
- Master of Specialization in Development, Environment and Societies
- Master’s of Science and Environmental Management in developing countries
- Human Rights Specialist Master’s degree
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences- Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master of Specialization in Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Risk and Disaster Management
- Master of Specialization in Integrated Production and Preservation of Natural Resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Bachelor’s in pediatrics and neonatology
The last date is 17 November 2023 to apply for the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2024,
How to Apply
The application form is free, and ARES doesn’t collect any fees. Please visit the official website to submit your application online.
Read More: Study in Belgium Without IELTS
Read Also: Scholarships In Hungary