Bocconi University Scholarship 2024 in Italy(Fully Funded)
If you want to study in Italy, the University of Bocconi is an excellent opportunity. It is a fully funded scholarship in Italy (Milan) to support academic excellence. Bocconi is a research university of international business, economics, and law standards. Bocconi grants bachelor, master, and Ph.D. degrees in management, economics, law, and other disciplines. The QS World University ranking listed it among the ten best institutes in Europe.
Read Also: Top Scholarships in Hungary
Read Also: Gates Cambridge Scholarships
Read Also: Foreign Government Fully Funded Scholarship
Applications are now acceptable to apply for the Bocconi Scholarship 2024 in Italy. International students worldwide can apply for the University of Bocconi scholarships in 2024.
Italy (Milan)Milan is an international city. Italy’s financial, industrial, and commercial center is a pulsating and diverse hub that has attracted people worldwide.
Financial coverage: Bocconi University Scholarships
International students applying for admission during the Early, Winter, or Spring Sessions must be selected on a merit basis.The Merit Award includes a full tuition, worth approximately € 13,000 annually for graduates and $12,000 annually for undergraduates. Suppose the candidates meet the required minimum academic progress. In that case, the scholarship awards will be automatically extended for a maximum of two years (for bachelor’s degrees) or an additional year (for graduate degrees). A limited no of students will be given free accommodation by Bocconi University.
Read Also: Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Bocconi University Scholarships Eligibility criteria:
The Bocconi University Scholarships 2023-2024 fully funded has the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants from any country can be international students.
- Possess sufficient knowledge of English as evidenced by satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Submit proof of financial need.
- Meet all academic requirements for admission into the program.
- Demonstrate a commitment to community service and global engagement. These scholarships are given on a competitive basis, so you must submit your application before the deadline.
- a minimum GPA of 3.3 to stand a good chance of admission into Bocconi University
These are the documents required for Bocconi University’s fully funded scholarship in 2024
- Previously attended universities’ transcripts
- Official academic records from any high school attended
- Proof of English proficiency
- A letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Any other relevant documents
Following are the deadlines for the Bocconi University Scholarship 2024
- early session:13 July — 22 September 2023 (form available)
- Winter season:20 November 2023 — 26 January 2024
- Spring season:11 March — 12 April 2024
Learning exposure at Bacconi University
Every year, we send about 4,000 students abroad for internships and exchanges and accept more than 1,600 international students in our programs. Students learn to be versatile and develop a truly global mindset, and many go on to find employment abroad. We have developed programs that will challenge you to excel in different environments. Our World Bachelor in Business degree – developed with the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and the University of Southern California-Marshall School of Business – allows students to spend a year studying in each location.
While dozens of our courses teach in English, you can also learn another language, such as Italian, French, Spanish, German, or Mandarin.
Research centres at Bocconi University
Our university has research centers focusing on the following major areas:
- Management and Economics of Arts and Culture
- International Markets, Banking, Finance and Regulation
- Data Science and Analytics
- Health and Social Care Management
- Marketing and Services
- Regional Economics, Transport, and Tourism
- Innovation, Organization, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Social Dynamics and Public Policy
- Energy and Environmental Economics Policy
- Economic Research
Read Also: Belgium student visa success rate
Read Also: International universities in Switzerland
If anyone is looking for quality education and a broad understanding of the world’s wonder and opportunity, don’t wait and apply for the Bocconi Scholarship Italy 2024. Good luck
Read More: Fully Funded Murdoch University Scholarships
Read More: Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024