Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024-2025
Are you looking for a Swedish Study Program? The Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024 in Sweden is now accepting applications. The University’s Bachelor’s and Master’s level Scholarships are open to applicants worldwide. Top academic students from nations outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who must pay tuition for their studies are the target audience for the Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024.
Read Also: Study Abroad with Hungary Scholarships
Swedish Institute receives over 500 scholarship applications each year for scholars and researchers traveling to Sweden to pursue their goals at a Swedish university. The highly qualified students from the following 12 developing nations are the focus of the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
Read Also: Foreign Government Fully Funded Scholarship
About Karlstad University Global Scholarship
1977, Karlstad University was established, but it wasn’t until 1999 that the Swedish government permitted it to become a public research university. The institution offers fully or partially funded scholarships to international students. The essential details about the Karlstad University global scholarship are as follows:
Read Also: What Jobs Are In Demand In Switzerland
|Host Institution||Karlstad University|
|Scholarship Type||Fully or Partially Funded.|
|Programs Offered||Bachelor or Masters Program|
|Eligible Nationalities||International citizens other than EU/EEA|
|No. Of Students||16,00 Students Annually.|
|Opening Date||01 December 2023|
|Deadline||01 February 2024|
Acceptance Rate for Karlstad University:
Scholarships of this kind are designated for graduate as well as undergraduate study. However, the acceptance rate for the Karlstad University is only 34%. Once they have graduated from this university, the students will have the opportunity to hone their skills.
Read More: Switzerland for Indian Students
Programs offered at Karlstad University:
Many of the programs offered at Karlstad University are open to students, including the following:
- Music (for Bachelor’s Degree)
- Computer Sciences (for Master’s Degree)
- Study of Bionomics
- Master in English (Linguistic and Literary Specialization).
- Study of Geomedia
- Information Systems
- Specialization in Marketing
- Service Management
The Karlstad University Scholarship gives awards that partially or entirely cover college costs.
Read More: Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2024
Non Eligible Countries:
The Karlstad University scholarship program is not open for students from the following 41 countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe. Students from these countries can apply for The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships.
Karlstad University Scholarship Benefits:
Each scholarship bearer receives a notice of their scholarship, including a value deducted from the program’s tuition costs. This value is mentioned in the notification of scholarship for each bearer. Candidates will receive scholarships that cover 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% of the tuition fees.
If any of the following applies to you, you are not eligible for the Karlstad University Scholarship:
- When the scholarship period is about to start, you have been a resident of Sweden for at least two years.
- You possess a work permit or a permanent residency permit for Sweden.
- You have received a scholarship from the Swedish Institute, Swedish institution, or college.
- You already hold a master’s degree from a Swedish university/university college.
Read More: Fully Funded Murdoch University Scholarships
The scholarship selection process is completed after the program selection procedure. Students with outstanding academic records and a solid commitment to study at Karlstad University will be given preference.
The grant is only awarded to students enrolled in fall semester studies. A scholarship offer is only suitable for the year and program specified in the notice of the scholarship. The scholarship offer is not valid if the student is given a postponement until the next academic year. A scholarship recipient who switches programs risks losing the scholarship because they are program-specific awards.
Read More: Belgium Student Visa
Documents Required For Karlstad University Scholarship:
The following documents are required to study at Karlstad University:
- A Curriculum Vitae or Resume. (which describes the student’s educational background and work experience)
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- All academic certificates/transcripts.
- Any of these IELTS, TOEFL IBT, TOEFL PBT, and Cambridge English Certificates
- IELTS For Bachelor’s And Master’s: 5.5 bands and 6.5 bands.
- TOEFL IBT For Bachelor’s And Master’s: 530 and 575
- TOEFL CBT For Bachelor’s And Master’s: 173 and 213
- A Passport.
The last date to apply for the Karlstad University Scholarship is 01 February 2024.
How to Apply for the Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024?
The institution will accept students’ applications if they adhere to the instructions that they will receive from the university. When applying for the Karlstad University Scholarship, it is essential to follow these steps:
Read Also: How to study abroad in Switzerland
- Before anything else, students must complete the registration requirements to sign up for courses. Once done, they may apply for the courses offered by the university.
- The second step requires the students to follow all the guidelines and complete the scholarship application online.
- Students can apply using the following link.
- The students can send an email for inquiries. The email is email@example.com.
Read More: Study in Belgium Without IELTS