Are you aiming to study in Sweden? Good news! Applications are now open for Karolinska Institutet Scholarships 2024 in Sweden.
Karolinska Institutet was established in 1810 in the city of Solna, one of the former universities in Sweden.
Read Also: ARES Scholarships In Belgium 2024
The institute is famous for giving high-quality education to its students and providing innumerable career opportunities to outstanding scholars.
Read Also: Scholarships In Hungary
Read Also: Erasmus Mundus scholarship
Karolinska Institutet is one of the prestigious institutions in Sweden. If you’re looking forward to a quality education, this would be the right choice for an international student.
Various Swedish, European, and International foundation grants scholarships; hence, the rules are different for each scholarship. Some cover living expenses while some cover tuition fees and the others are intended to bear the educational expenses. In this article, we have covered the details of different Swedish scholarships.
About Karolinska Institutet Scholarships 2024 in Sweden
Institution: Karolinska University
Number of Scholarships: 10
Scholarship Programs: Bachelor’s or Master’s
Scholarship Coverage: Fully or Partially funded
Nationality: Open for international students
Deadline: 28 February 2024
The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships 2024
The KI Global Master’s scholarship is offered to brilliant students by Karolinska Institutet. Moreover, it covers the tuition fee of the students enrolled in one of the Global Master’s programs starting each Autumn semester.
The competition is comparatively high, as 1,500 international students apply for the scholarship annually.
Read Also: Linkoping University Scholarships
Read Also: Karlstad University Global Scholarship
Global Master’s Scholarship Coverage:
The KI Global Master’s scholarship covers the complete tuition fee ( or part of the tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institutet).
It doesn’t cover your travel, living, and other expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for KI Global Master’s Scholarship
Below is the list to apply for the KI Global Master’s scholarship
- Candidate must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s programs starting in 2024
- By 1 February 20240, the Application fee will be paid by the candidate
- Candidates must be a tuition fee-paying student outside of EU/EEA.
- You have to complete all the program requirements you have applied for.
- Only first year students are eligible to apply.
The selection procedure is wholly based on the collective evaluation of the candidate’s qualifications and resume that you have submitted via university admissions.
The selected candidates will be informed separately by the University.
KI Global Master’s Scholarship Deadlines
- Application for KI Global Master’s Program opens on 17 October 2023
- The deadline for the application is 16 January 2024
- The last date to submit the required documents and pay the application fee is 1 February 2024
- The application date for the KI Global programs scholarships is 10-28 February 2024
- Announcement of selection for the Global Masters Programme is 30 March 2024
- Announcement of selection for the scholarship is 28 April 2024
Read Also: Ireland Government Scholarship
KI-DIS Fellowship 2024
The KI-DIS Fellowship is a merit-based, partially funded scholarship. The scholarship covers tuition fees for one year and two semesters to any of KI’s nine Global Master’s Programmes.
The DIS Fellowship will cover up to 200,000 SEK in tuition fees for one year of the Master’s program.
The eligibility criteria for fellowship is
A DIS alumnus who studied in Stockholm or Copenhagen
Candidate must be able to pay the application fee
Scholarship Coverage of KI-DIS Fellowship:
The KI-DIS Fellowship will cover your tuition fee for two semesters. Along with travel, living, and other expenses, the second-year fee must be met by particular funding.
Remember that the KI- DIS fellowship will cover the tuition fee of the students admitted to a Global Master’s Programme at Karolinska Institutet.
Read Also: ETH Zurich Scholarships in Switzerland 2024
Read Also: Central European University Scholarships
The selection procedure is wholly based on a collective evaluation of the candidate’s qualifications and resume that you have submitted via university admissions.
The selected candidates will be informed separately by the University on 28 April 2024.
Domestic Scholarship Funds eligible for master studies at Karolinska Institutet 2024
Multiple domestic Scholarship Funds are available for Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programs.
Below is the list of countries. If you’re among the mentioned nationalities, you can apply for these scholarships.
- Mexico: Conacyt
- Indonesia: LPDP (Lembaga Pengelolaan Dana Pendidikan)
- Korea: Government Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. students
- Kazakhstan: Bolashak International Scholarship
- Chile: CONICYT
- Russia: Global Education Program
- Pakistan: Higher Education Commission
Read Also: Belgium student visa success rate
Read Also: International universities in Switzerland
How to apply?
To apply for the scholarship program, visit the official website